Do you have what it takes to work as a Admin Support? Read about the job requirements, salary information, duties, and more.
Do you have what it takes to work as a Admin Support? Read about the job requirements, salary information, duties and more.
About the role: The admin assists executives in different areas of Property Management in their everyday activity and ensures that business operations are well-organized. Their duties are clerical and administrative, and they may also be responsible for implementing new procedures.
- Respond telephonically to inquiries from prospects inquiring about rental homes
- Respond electronically to inquiries from prospects inquiring about rental homes
- Process and track admin documents throughout the office
- Maintain office calendar
- Process prospect’s Applications – track applications
- Posts Administrative data accurately in owner, tenant and vendor files.
- Coordinate with vendors and clients
- Ensures all move-in/move-out paperwork is completed correctly, has been approved by the department manager, and is entered correctly into the files.
- Works with Office Team to ensure that properties are maintained as outlined in lease
- Assist with billing and invoicing
- Takes service requests and works with Office Team to resolve issues
- Works with the Office Team on all aspects of the company’s marketing program.
- Ensure proper tenant insurance is in place
- Support Management Staff
- Coordinate with vendors and client