Take a look to our job description templates that will help you hire highly skilled, talented, and valuable property management remote team members.
About the role – Receptionist
Receptionists handle a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering phones, preparing meeting and training rooms, sorting and distributing mail, and making travel plans.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or relevant role is a plus.
- Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills.
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services, and VoIP preferred
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid time management skills
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Preparing meetings and rooms as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Provide excellent customer service.