About the role – Receptionist
Receptionists handle a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering phones, preparing meeting and training rooms, sorting and distributing mail, and making travel plans.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or relevant role is a plus.
- Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills.
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services, and VoIP preferred
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid time management skills
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Preparing meetings and rooms as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Provide excellent customer service.
About the role – Client Success Specialist
We are hiring a client success representative for our Property Management Company . You will be working alongside a team working to support our clients in a timely and efficient manner. You will have clear support goals and report to the client success manager who sets goals with you.
- Clear English Communication Written and Spoken.
- Experience working in a High Volume Customer Service environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment.
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
About the role – Tenant Coordinator
Tenant Coordinators provide Full Administrative support to tenants. They prepare and distribute notices to tenants regarding a variety of issues and ensure Tenant problems and concerns have been addressed by other members of the team. Their responsibilities may include handling service requests from renters, entering the requests into computer software, preparing paperwork for audits, and documenting potential liability incidents.
- Strong Interpersonal, organizational, and typing skills
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize and be self-sufficient
- Detail oriented
- Must be customer oriented, professional, and courteous with excellent phone etiquette Real Estate experience a plus
- Construction/repair/remodeling basic knowledge.
- Promote rapport with tenants and building staff
- Ensure overall high-quality Customer Service for tenants, including work orders and tenant requests
- Assist in all general office duties involved in maintaining service to the tenants and owners.
- Assist in maintaining all building common areas and multi-tenant floor signage.
- Resolve any vendor calls or issues regarding the payment of invoices
- Maintain inventory of office supplies- order building and office supplies as needed
- Maintain lease, vendor, and building files. Create new files as needed.