Take a look to our job description templates that will help you hire highly skilled, talented, and valuable property management remote team members.
About the role – Recruiter
A real estate recruiter is responsible for finding the most talented real estate agents and facilitating their hiring process. They oversee the entire hiring process, including networking with agents, posting to job boards, establishing vetting processes for candidates, and keeping track of all applicant information.
- Assist with agent recruiting efforts via cold calling, emailing, networking events, or other forms of communication to round out our real estate sales team.
- Contact potential real estate agents to communicate the benefits of joining WSR; articulate value proposition, and compensation plans when appropriate.
- Use multiple sourcing tools to target agents to contact as well as build and manage candidate pipeline.
- Schedule potential agent recruitment appointments with Management and maintain recruiting records as needed.
- Pre-interview over the phone and/or in-person to qualify candidates to present to Management.
- Gather data on competing companies to better understand how to showcase the WSR benefits.
- Upload job postings and ads on all known industry job board sites to reach the best real estate professionals in our industry.
- Strategically partner with Management to recruit, schedule appointments, interview and provide candidate information.
- Work as a team to achieve recruiting metrics.
- Serve as the contact person for questions from candidates
- Meet weekly quotas related to calls and emails.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years experience in full cycle recruiting
- Real Estate experience
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- High-energy and passion