Take a look to our job description templates that will help you hire highly skilled, talented, and valuable property management remote team members.
About the role – Process Director
The Process Specialist evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors, and controls business processes in order to improve overall organization performance.
They identify opportunities to align business procedures, provide input to strategic decisions, and lead the study of operational and performance data.
The Process Coordinator directs the analysis and optimization of the organization’s business processes in order to improve overall organization performance.
- Oversees the development of business processes
- Heads the implementation of organization-wide business process initiatives
- Leads the study of operational and performance data
- Identifies opportunities to align business procedures with information technology
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility
- Acts as an advisor on developing business policies
- Handles escalated issues arising from operations processes
- Coordinates with other departments
- Provides daily direction, support, and training to Operations staff to ensure quality output
- Leads the continuous improvement of processes based on performance data and staff feedback
- Continuously monitors performance at the user level and by the individual process to identify bottlenecks and areas requiring improvement
- Remains aware of client interaction quality at all times and proposes technical or professional training where necessary
- Reports to Board
- Proven experience in similar roles.
- Experience with business process optimization.
- Superior Numerical and Analytical Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Property Management experience is preferred, but not required.
- Reliable internet and power supply
- English proficiency is a must.