Take a look to our job description templates that will help you hire highly skilled, talented, and valuable property management remote team members.
About the role – Operations Manager
This person will own the product fulfillment process from A to Z and coordinate the team in creating and delivering marketing assets for our clients by making sure that our products and services are of excellent quality and meet the deadlines.
Will also be in charge of the company KPIs and SOPs by monitoring and optimizing them.
- Collaborate with leadership to translate strategic vision into reality, by elaborating on projects and managing them.
- Manage the team across the various projects they are engaged with and take strategic decisions with respect to timelines, deliverables, and deadlines.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support to the team.
- Monitor and review day-to-day operations with the aim of providing flawless service to our clients.
- Design, operationalize, and manage processes that enable the team to move fast and deliver excellent products for our clients.
- Lead operations such as talent resourcing and team meetings, training, and performance-review meetings.
- Develop and measure team KPIs, and find innovative ways to meet and exceed goals.
- 2+ years in an Operations Management or similar role.
- Strong analytic skills and strategic thinking.
- Proven understanding and usage of metrics and KPIs and have a KPI-driven mindset;
- Solid project management skills with a consistent track record of delivering targeted results, and an ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and an excellent communication and organization record.
- Proactive self-starter with the willingness to learn, able to work independently and find a solution without being held by the hand.
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of the English language;
- Organized and with an eye for detail, yet able to see the big picture.
- Strong sense of ownership, with a hands-on approach.
- You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day.
- Strong, charismatic leader and collaborator with excellent negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written) in English.
Skills in Project management, Planning, Fiance and MAnagement, MAnagement skills, Business Management, Operation Management, Business development, Business analysis, financial management, and Property management.