About the role – Operations Manager
This person will own the product fulfillment process from A to Z and coordinate the team in creating and delivering marketing assets for our clients by making sure that our products and services are of excellent quality and meet the deadlines.
Will also be in charge of the company KPIs and SOPs by monitoring and optimizing them.
- Collaborate with leadership to translate strategic vision into reality, by elaborating on projects and managing them.
- Manage the team across the various projects they are engaged with and take strategic decisions with respect to timelines, deliverables, and deadlines.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support to the team.
- Monitor and review day-to-day operations with the aim of providing flawless service to our clients.
- Design, operationalize, and manage processes that enable the team to move fast and deliver excellent products for our clients.
- Lead operations such as talent resourcing and team meetings, training, and performance-review meetings.
- Develop and measure team KPIs, and find innovative ways to meet and exceed goals.
- 2+ years in an Operations Management or similar role.
- Strong analytic skills and strategic thinking.
- Proven understanding and usage of metrics and KPIs and have a KPI-driven mindset;
- Solid project management skills with a consistent track record of delivering targeted results, and an ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and an excellent communication and organization record.
- Proactive self-starter with the willingness to learn, able to work independently and find a solution without being held by the hand.
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of the English language;
- Organized and with an eye for detail, yet able to see the big picture.
- Strong sense of ownership, with a hands-on approach.
- You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day.
- Strong, charismatic leader and collaborator with excellent negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written) in English.
Skills in Project management, Planning, Fiance and MAnagement, MAnagement skills, Business Management, Operation Management, Business development, Business analysis, financial management, and Property management.
About the role – Property Manager
The ideal candidate will be responsible for all operational and financial aspects of properties including budget control and maintenance requests. You will act as the senior manager and supervise all relevant personnel.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist all outside vendors with property issues
- Manage property inventory
- Supervise all property staff
- Managing a portfolio of single-family homes
- Oversee and coordinate leases
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work orders and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Enforce property and associations’ rules and regulations
- Complete property inspections; move in, move out, and periodic
- Process security deposit disbursements
- Managing Client & Resident relations.
- Coordinating make-ready process on vacant properties
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Degree in real estate, property management, business administration or a related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of Property Management or Real Estate exposure
- At least 1 year in a supervisory or management role
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
- Understanding of marketing and accounting principles.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good customer service skills.
About the role – Portfolio Manager
We are currently looking for a portfolio manager to provide support in the management and direction, to ensure the portfolio of properties is maintained and operated in accordance with the objectives of the Company. The Assistant portfolio manager will be responsible for ongoing communication with their assigned portfolio’ residents and owners to ensure their experience meets our Standards of Service and will play an active role in the entire resident life cycle.
- Assist in the management of a portfolio of properties.
- Assists in resolving inquiries, questions, and complaints from owners via phone and email
Manage all first-touch resident escalations, striving for one-touch resolution.
- Assist with Habitability/Legal claim process when needed
Support both the applicant and Leasing Specialist in completing the application process.
- Confirm all lease documents, signatures, and deposit funds are completed/submitted in compliance with our policies and procedures.
- Send all necessary addendums and/or CC&Rs after lease execution.
- Follow up with Residents after move-in to confirm they are satisfied with their home and the process.
- Communicate effectively and collaborate with field agents/teams to obtain feedback on all homes in marketing.
- Assist with Notice to Vacate and Move Out Process Completion.
- Prepare notices of non-compliance when needed
Among other tasks.
- Prior property management experience, real estate experience, or related customer service management experience is required.
- Strong customer service skills and building/maintaining professional relationships with the communities residents, board members, and vendors.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Basic accounting and math skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to multitask and be well organized.
- Be motivated and positive