About the role – Business Development Coordinator
The BDC creates opportunities to increase sales through relationship-building activities, existing clients, and building the pipeline of potential clients through referral partners. To close sales by prospecting to build a database of referral partners and converting leads at a high level due to a high degree of emotional intelligence and strong closing ability.
- Perform “intentional outreach activities” including phone calls, face-to-face appointments, office drop-bys, joining and attending virtual networking groups, and presentations.
- Fill, maintain, and work the active campaign pipeline.
- Nurture existing and past clients in order to create raving fans.
- Identify new social media channels where our ideal avatar spends their time. This may include investor groups and forums as well.
- Leverage all our email lists, polls, responses, quizzes, and pm list.
- Respond to leads quickly and efficiently.
- Make outbound sales calls to various lead sources.
- Manage new leads with aggressive lead follow-up and a high conversion rate.
- Strong relationship and rapport-building skills
- The ability to follow and adapt to company scripts
- Must be able to navigate various software including, but not limited to, active campaigns, Google Docs, sheets, and slides.
- Possess superb communication skills
- Goal-oriented towards achieving overall company metrics and personal KPIs benchmarks
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Confident, coachable & Must have a growth mindset
- Team player
- Willing to go above and beyond
About the role – Lead Generator
Lead generation is a process that identifies potential customers and moves them through the sales funnel.
Your job will be to set up appointments and find potential clients for the sales team. You’re the first step in the prospecting process, and sales teams rely on your persuasive abilities and creative methods of finding potential customers.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to identify opportunities to improve performance
- Developing relationships with potential clients by building rapport with them over the phone or via email
- Coordinating with other departments within the company so that all leads are followed up on and dealt with appropriately.
- Creating and maintaining a database of potential clients by collecting contact information such as names and phone numbers
- Maintaining relationships with potential clients by providing them with information about new products or services offered by the company
- Identifying opportunities to generate leads through research, such as surveys or focus groups.
- 1-2 years of experience in the B2B or B2C lead generation preferred
- Strong Excel, PPT, and Word skills, CRM experience is desirable
- Self-starter; able to work and stay motivated
- Possess time management skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Quick problem-solver with a sense of urgency
About the role – Appointment Setter
The appointment setter will establish relationships with qualified leads (usually by way of cold calls) with the purpose of setting up appointments to view or list properties for sale.
A variety of tasks might be expected in addition to phone work, including administrative tasks such as data entry, reporting, and invoice creation.
This is a job to work with a forward-thinking and fast-growing Property Management company with the primary responsibility to place outbound calls and assist in the efforts of signing up new clients.
- Make outbound calls, including various lead sources direct to consumer and referral sources
- Aggressive lead follow-up and a high conversion rate to pass on to Inbound closer.
- Ensure all new owner and property details are recorded and successfully handed off.
- Help the company increase the number of units managed and the overall portfolio
- Hit specific targets in relation to calls, contacts, and conversions
- Take Cold Leads to Warm Leads and handoff successfully to Inbound closers
- Previous experience with outbound calling is a plus
- Working knowledge of property management & real estate practices
- Must be able to work independently using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Great organizational skills