Do you have what it takes to work as a Tenant Coordinator? Read about the job requirements, salary information, duties, and more.
Do you have what it takes to work as a Tenant Coordinator? Read about the job requirements, salary information, duties and more.
About the role: Tenant Coordinators provide Full Administrative support to tenants. They prepare and distribute notices to tenants regarding a variety of issues and ensure Tenant problems and concerns have been addressed by other members of the team. Their responsibilities may include handling service requests from renters, entering the requests into computer software, preparing paperwork for audits, and documenting potential liability incidents.
- Promote rapport with tenants and building staff
- Ensure overall high-quality Customer Service for tenants, including work orders and tenant requests
- Assist in all general office duties involved in maintaining service to the tenants and owners.
- Assist in maintaining all building common areas and multi-tenant floor signage.
- Resolve any vendor calls or issues regarding payment of invoices
- Maintain inventory of office supplies- order building and office supplies as needed
- Maintain lease, vendor, and building files. Create new files as needed.
- Strong Interpersonal, organizational, and typing skills
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize and be self-sufficient
- Detail oriented
- Must be customer oriented, professional, and courteous with an excellent phone etiquette Real Estate experience a plus
- Construction/repair/remodeling basic knowledge