Do you have what it takes to work as a Lead Generator? Read about the job requirements, salary information, duties, and more.
Do you have what it takes to work as a Lead Generator? Read about the job requirements, salary information, duties and more.
About the role:
Lead generation is a process that identifies potential customers and moves them through the sales funnel.
Your job will be to set up appointments and find potential clients for the sales team. You’re the first step in the prospecting process, and sales teams rely on your persuasive abilities and creative methods of finding potential customers.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to identify opportunities to improve performance
- Developing relationships with potential clients by building rapport with them over the phone or via email
- Coordinating with other departments within the company so that all leads are followed up on and dealt with appropriately
- Creating and maintaining a database of potential clients by collecting contact information such as names and phone numbers
- Maintaining relationships with potential clients by providing them with information about new products or services offered by the company
- Identifying opportunities to generate leads through research, such as surveys or focus groups
- 1-2 years of experience in the B2B or B2C lead generation preferred
- Strong Excel, PPT and Word skills, CRM experience is desirable
- Self-starter; able to work and stay motivated
- Possess time management skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Quick problem-solver with a sense of urgency