Do you have what it takes to work as a Leasing Specialist ? Read about the job requirements, salary information, duties, and more.
Do you have what it takes to work as a Leasing Specialist? Read about the job requirements, salary information, duties and more.
About the role: The leasing specialist will take all incoming phone calls to the company including from prospective clients and tenants to answer questions, inquiries, and other concerns about the company’s listed properties, answer general questions, and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking to hire a leasing Specialist with superb customer service and interpersonal skills. Leasing consultants must be goal-driven with strong organizational and decision-making skills.
A successful leasing consultant should be professional and well-informed while displaying a solution-oriented approach to match a client’s needs to available properties. Top candidates will be accomplished networkers who have remarkable negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Understands the overall property strategies as it relates to overall performance goals, occupancy and leasing
- Responds to phone and email inquiries including but not limited to providing leasing information, conducting virtual leasing tours, making appointments and completing application requirements.
- Verifies application information, including income verification, when needed. Forwards to the property manager for final approval.
- Processing Applications
- Direct contact with tenants and new applicants for new properties.
Leasing Specialist Requirements:
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
- Property Management experience is a Plus.
- Superior customer service skills including the ability to manage difficult customers and/or situations
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong typing skills with a high level of accuracy
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented; ability to manage conflicting priorities and to adjust priorities on a daily basis
- Team oriented, collaborator