Do you have what it takes to work as a Marketing Specialist? Read about the job requirements, salary information, duties, and more.
Do you have what it takes to work as a Marketing Specialist? Read about the job requirements, salary information, duties and more.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist whos responsible for designing and creating digital graphics for websites, funnels, and lead magnets. Curating content through video editing, thumbnail creation, and social media scheduling.
- Creating digital, print and/or web materials and delivering each task on time
- Identifying daily design needs and self tasking what needs to be created
- Presenting the design to clients, project manager or upper management
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Web Design test graphics across various media, while checking file sizes
- Design and Manage Email Marketing Plan
- Manage clickfunnels Site and Module Access for clients, edit program as necessary
- Work within, build, and maintain activecampaign as a crm software
- Manage and improve existing Marketing Projects
- Design, implement, and manage new Marketing Projects to help the company stay on top of the latest industry trends, test new strategies, and boost efficiency to continue to grow the customer base
- Create high quality Marketing Experience for Leads and new Clients
- All marketing initiatives delivered on time and to designed specifications
- 2+ years experience in Web Design (Please provide portfolio)
- 2+ years experience in Graphic Design and Video Editing (Please provide portfolio)
- Excellent and professional communication
- Ability to thrive and handle multiple objectives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Detailed know-how of Online Tools and Marketing Systems
- A hunger for learning new skills and discovering new systems
- Ability to pick up systems and software and extensive online business technology use