Inside Sales Executive
Do you have what it takes to work as a Inside Sales Executive? Read about the job requirements, salary information, duties, and more.
Inside Sales Executive
Do you have what it takes to work as a Inside Sales Executive? Read about the job requirements, salary information, duties and more.
About the role: Inside sales executives interact with potential and existing customers through emails, telephone calls, and live website chats to persuade them to purchase companies’ products and services. They generate qualified leads, create suitable quotes, and process purchase orders.
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and customer-oriented inside sales executive to generate quality leads as well as follow up on inbound email and telephone inquiries. The inside sales executive’s responsibilities include updating the CRM system regularly, upselling and cross-selling to existing customers, as well as attending industry events and educational workshops as required. You should also be able to research market trends and competitors’ products, should be persuasive and committed to achieving sales goals. Ultimately, a top-performing inside sales executive should be able to demonstrate strong negotiation, communication, and customer service skills at all times.
- Maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing customers through exceptional after-sales service.
- Outbound Sales Calls
- Inbound Sales Calls
- Tracking of our Progress towards Sales Goals and Reporting
- CRM Management
- Send out Client Contracts for Signature
- Onboard New Clients with Excellent Customer Experience
- Assist in developing and improving Marketing Materials, Scripts and Workflows
- Reliable, fast computer and internet, including good web camera and microphone.
- 3+ Years Experience in Sales with a Proven Track Record
- Past Experience Setting up and Managing a CRM
- Past Experience Creating Drip Email Campaigns
- Excellent Verbal and Written English Communication
- Team Player
- Fast Learner – proven experience finding solutions to problems at past companies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.