Do you have what it takes to work as a Portfolio Manager? Read about the job requirements, salary information, duties, and more.
Do you have what it takes to work as a Property Manager? Read about the job requirements, salary information, duties and more.
This role works directly with the Property Management owners as they carry out the day-to-day management of their rental property & fix & flip businesses. There are three primary areas of responsibility: management of existing rental properties, administration, and acquisition analysis. There are various weekly assistant duties as well.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for all operational and financial aspects of properties including budget control and maintenance requests. You will act as the senior manager and supervise all relevant personnel.
- Assist all outside vendors with property issues
- Manage property inventory
- Supervise all property staff
- Managing a portfolio of single-family homes
- Oversee and coordinate leases
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Enforce property and associations’ rules and regulations
- Complete property inspections; move in, move out and periodic
- Process security deposit disbursements
- Managing Client & Resident relations.
- Coordinating make ready process on vacant properties
- Degree in real estate, property management, business administration or a related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of Property Management or Real Estate exposure
- At least 1 year in a supervisory or management role
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
- Understanding of marketing and accounting principles.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good customer service skills