Do you have what it takes to work as a Remote Receptionist? Read about the job requirements, salary information, duties, and more.
Do you have what it takes to work as a Remote Receptionist? Read about the job requirements, salary information, duties and more.
About the role: Receptionists handle a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering phones, preparing meeting and training rooms, sorting and distributing mail, and making travel plans.
We are looking for a Remote Receptionist to assist answering phone calls and managing clients or customer concerns. A Remote Receptionist provides basic customer service by taking messages, forwarding them to the correct person, and scheduling appointments.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Preparing meetings and rooms as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or relevant role is a plus.
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills.
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP preferred
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid time management skills