Executive Assistant Job Description Template
About the Role
An executive assistant is commonly found answering phones, screening visitors, making travel arrangements, preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes, and performing basic bookkeeping tasks.
Executive Assistant Job Description
We are looking for a new executive assistant to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administrative assistant in the past.
- Entering invoices and bills in the PM software
- Update lease forms and documents,
- Ensure all tenants and owners’ insurance programs are up to date.
- Overseeing and responding to resident’s requests and complaints
- Ensuring rent is paid on time
- Support the enforcement of the lease when necessary.
- Call delinquent balance.
- Prepare and deliver electronic lease and appropriate paperwork.
- Notify owners and communicate status updates to staff.
- Entering data and uploading documents to our management software.
- Proven experience as admin- executive assistant.
- Experience in Property Management is a Plus.
- Advanced Excel skills, certified preferred.
- Fluent spoken and written (English and English).
- Dedicated and detail-oriented.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Time management skills.
- Headset and webcam.
- Internet coverage with virtually no downtime.