Property Management Administrative Assistant
About the Role
Administrative assistants provide support to managers, and other staff by handling a variety of tasks to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive. These professionals may also be referred to as administrative coordinators or administrative specialists.
Leasing Specialist Job Description
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all clients of the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive team player. Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, and general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, and cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Associate degree in a related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.